DetailsIn a country riven by rebellion, Annabelle of Anchony will soon find unlooked-for hope, heavenly assistance ... and great sorrow. A world away from her island exile, Annabelle has found her loving family and home in Aboly, capital city of Anchony, at the royal palace. But all is still not well in Anchony, for the rebel Demolites hold Prince Phillipus of Sethel. All unknowing, the royal family of Sethel is on the way to Anchony, expecting to witness a marriage, only to discover that their prince is missing. Annabelle and her family must reckon with the consequences of years of Demolite plotting, betrayal, and violence against Anchonians of all classes. Will justice win out? Or will cruelty, greed, and lawlessness overcome Annabelle and all of Anchony? Richly imagined, this exciting new entry in the Annabelle of Anchony series will inspire and move readers of all ages.
- Additional Information
Author General Ruth Apollonia illustrations 0 Page Count 448 Type Books SKU ANHR Format Paperback Size No Language English Published Jul 30, 2020 ISBN No Ship Date No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- A must read from a fantastic series!
- This is my all time favorite book series! I have been an avid reader of christian fiction and fiction alike and I've been looking for more Catholic engaging adventure books. I cried when I read the first one. I finished it in a day and when it ended, I took a step back and thought of how well the book captured the beauty and especially the miracles that exist within the Catholic faith. I just finished the second and it was just as good as the first! The way the Catholic faith is woven into the story is very believable and never out of place. It's a great reminder for me on my own life. I can't wait to see where the story goes in the future! Thank you, Author, and MarianPress!
- Heart's Relief is a great Catholic fiction book. Once you start reading it is hard to put the book down.
- Ruth Apollonia has again kept me in suspense the whole time I was reading her second book, Heart's Relief. New characters enter into Annabelle's life and all that happens to her will keep you reading and not want to put the book down. Now I can't wait for her third book to be published!
- Very excited to purchase this 2nd in the Annabelle saga for my age 14 grandaughter! She loves the first book!
- My grandaughter loved the first Annabelle-Burdens of the Mind-so I bought her this 2nd one in the series. She is now 14 and very excited to read this one!