DetailsThe Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska - Divine Mercy in My Soul is the book that sparked the Divine Mercy movement. The Diary chronicles God's message given through St. Faustina to the world to turn to His mercy. In it, we are reminded to trust the Divine Mercy in Jesus and seek His forgiveness. As Christ is merciful, so, too, are we instructed to be merciful to others. The message of Divine Mercy has become an integral part of life, including the celebration of the Feast of Divine Mercy on the Sunday after Easter.
- Additional Information
Author General St. Maria Faustina Kowalska illustrations 36 Page Count 700 Type Books SKU NBFD Format Paperback Size No Language English Published Dec 31, 2000 ISBN 0944203043 Ship Date No
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Changed my life
- Read St. Faustina diary once and was changed for ever. Have been reciting the Divine Chaplet ever since (2 years already) every single day. Will start reading it again as it gives you such peace.
- A reason to return to the Faith of the Catholic Church is wonderfully shown in this truly amazing historic document --- LOVE
- An Indispensible Companion during Adoration
- Take this book into Adoration with you and ask God what He needs to teach you today. Then, allow Him to work in you to help you select the page that feels right at the moment because He'll lead you to what He wants to teach you at that moment in time. I promise it will be spot on for what He needs you to know for your life and salvation. Have faith; never doubt the Lord!
- A rich source book
- Here is a rich source book which will be warmly welcomed by the steadily growing number of persons who wish to know and understand the many sufferings and ecstasies of this most notable saint. Many of the entries though written decades ago, are new and striking. Here is a great treasure for our age and ages to come.