- Terror Of Demons wonderful title for St. Joseph, Our Lord and Savior’s Daddy
Wonderful book. Love reading it and listening to Father Calloway explain the meaning of what his writings mean.
- Awesome book about St. Joseph!
This book is so informative and such a fitting tribute to St. Joseph! In these unprecedented times with the undermining of marriage and the decline of the traditional family, we need the help of St. Joseph more than ever. I love the way the book is laid out with each of the 33 days of preparation for Consecration to St. Joseph dedicated to a specific title in his Litany. Father Calloway beautifully extols all the outstanding virtues and gifts of St. Joseph and explains why he is the epitome of what it means to be a great husband and spiritual father. After reading the book you will know why St. Joseph is such a powerful intercessor and the most awesome saint next to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Queen of All Saints. Fr. Calloway gives us such a treasure trove of inspirational quotes, special prayers, meditations, little gems, and interesting stories about St. Joseph from saints, Popes, and mystics of the Church. He also includes colorful pages of commissioned art work and even provides help in group preparation for the Consecration. This book is not only fascinating reading but it is very comprehensive and well researched. Be prepared for a life changing experience as you delve into the mysterious hidden life of this great saint and deepen your relationship with him. Before reading this book I had no idea what a powerful intercessor St. Joseph is, nor did I know that much about his personal life since very little is said about him in the Bible. It certainly opened my eyes to what an incredible man St. Joseph is who can lead us back to God in a world enveloped in spiritual darkness. What a tremendous help in our spiritual journey to learn about the wonders of the life of St. Joseph and to be consecrated to him in our day!
- 5 Stars
- 5 Stars - thanks be to God for this book in a time we are in a Spiritual Battle. I have known a little of St Joseph and his great humility, this book by Father Calloway is truly Holy Spirit inspired. It has brought me to have such great respect and honor for St Joseph and how God our Heavenly Father chose St Joseph to be His earthly Father to protect our Savior Jesus and our Blessed Mother Mary. The holiness and humility of St Joseph to be in the presence and Father of the Holy Family is so greatly written by the Saints and Father Calloway to pull it all together in one book is a great blessing for all that will read it! It is for any person to read and be amazed at how great Saint Joseph is to our salvation history.
- I never grow up with a father, I lost my dad when I was 10 years old. I found my Spiritual father on St. Joseph and I'm not an orphan anymore????
Since I started reading this book, I cannot put down. I have shared the book to my friends and had our consecration on the Feast of St Joseph The Worker 5/1/20. 15 people have been Consecrated that day.
I facilitated the weekly discussion through messenger with my friends 2 sessions per weekend and everyone was so thankful finding out all about St Joseph, we've never heard before.
I'm so in love with St. Joseph, I started another group study because, I want everyone to know him. I actually bought 50 copies so I can give all of my priest friend a copy and pray they promote the devotion in their church.
- So glad I ordered this book!
- This book was wonderful. I was sad when I got to the 29th day and realized I was almost done. I wanted it to keep going! I love St. Joseph and plan on passing this book along. Thank you Father Calloway!
- Thank you Fr.Calloway
Fr. Calloway shows how St.Joseph brings us to Mary, together they bring us to Jesus and Jesus brings us to God the Father!
- Love it
- Day 2 and I've already learned so much. Looking forward to the next days to consecration. Thank you, Fr. Calloway
- I like to read about my faith. This book allows me to grow in my relationship with God
- Great book. I love Fr Calloway’s book on The Rosary
- Beautiful readings and facts about St. Joseph. Entertaining!
- I love the book. I was waiting for the Spanish version and now I am so happy that I decided to do it in English because it is very easy to follow by myself at home. It is an excellent prayer and learning during these difficult times of pandemia we are going through. Thank you Father Calloway for the opportunity to know St. Joseph so much better. I am spreading the word about the book here in Imperial Valley, California.
- Thank you Father Calloway. You and this book are Anointed!
I'm blown away. Never did I think I would be so effected by reading this book. There is no doubt there is an anointing on Fr. Calloway and this consecration. I cannot believe the spiritual progress I have made through this consecration. I was given countless sanctifying graces while reading each and every chapter. I am FOREVER changed and permanently elevated in my love and understanding of St. Joseph. There is no going back after reading this book. Onward and Upward in my love and devotion for this great soul.