DetailsDrawing on the wealth of the Church's living tradition, Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC, calls on all of us to turn to St. Joseph, entrust ourselves, our Church, and our world to our spiritual father's loving care, and then watch for wonders when the Universal Patron of the Church opens the floodgates of Heaven to pour out graces into our lives today. Definitely a book for our time, Consecration to St. Joseph is dedicated to meeting the challenges of the present moment and restoring order to our Church and our world, all through the potent paternal intercession and care of St. Joseph. This book has everything you need to take your love and devotion to St. Joseph to a whole different level: a thorough program of consecration to St. Joseph; information on the 10 wonders of St. Joseph; and prayers and devotions to St. Joseph. Accessible, motivating, this book will kick off a great movement of consecration to our spiritual father and change the world.
- Additional Information
Author General No illustrations No Page Count 320 Type Books SKU FCSJ Format Paperback Size No Language English Published Jan 1, 2020 ISBN 9781596144316 Ship Date No
Customer Reviews 15 item(s)
- Love it
- Day 2 and I've already learned so much. Looking forward to the next days to consecration. Thank you, Fr. Calloway
- I like to read about my faith. This book allows me to grow in my relationship with God
- Great book. I love Fr Calloway’s book on The Rosary
- Beautiful readings and facts about St. Joseph. Entertaining!
- I love the book. I was waiting for the Spanish version and now I am so happy that I decided to do it in English because it is very easy to follow by myself at home. It is an excellent prayer and learning during these difficult times of pandemia we are going through. Thank you Father Calloway for the opportunity to know St. Joseph so much better. I am spreading the word about the book here in Imperial Valley, California.
- Thank you Father Calloway. You and this book are Anointed!
I'm blown away. Never did I think I would be so effected by reading this book. There is no doubt there is an anointing on Fr. Calloway and this consecration. I cannot believe the spiritual progress I have made through this consecration. I was given countless sanctifying graces while reading each and every chapter. I am FOREVER changed and permanently elevated in my love and understanding of St. Joseph. There is no going back after reading this book. Onward and Upward in my love and devotion for this great soul.
- A spiritual must have!
- My family were praying the 54 day rosary novena when we were asked to add prayers for this Fr Calloway book to be published. Now we know why it was so important! This book leads you to gain a spiritual treasure you won't want to miss! And just when you thought you knew St Joseph, there's more. Look to our spiritual father, St Joseph and now consecrate yourself to him with the help of this book! Powerful, brilliantly written and Divinely inspired, Fr Calloway helps you fall in love with St Joseph.
- GO TO ST. JOSEPH
- I did the 33 day consecration and learned so much about St. Joseph and how powerful he is and continues to be - Terror of Demons is my favorite....gave my copy of book to my son who has five children...
- Every catholic should consecration themselves to St. Joseph!
- Wonderful book. My husband and I learned a lot about St. Joseph. We couldn't put the book down. We couldn't wait to learn something different about St. Joseph each day. We will be redoing it again starting on March 30.
- Think about St. Joseph in a whole new way
- This book made me think about St.Joseph in a whole new way....as a Dad to little Jesus growing up, holding Jesus in his arms, teaching him carpentry, being Jesus's role model, as a caring and devoted husband, as a father who had to escape dangers without time to think and prepare...this is an incredible book! I now think of St. Joseph as my Spiritual father. In these troubling times, who doesn't need a good and loving father to call on for help to intercede for us to Jesus and Our Heavenly Father?
- Open your self to Saint Joseph. He will change your life.
- This Consecration is powerful. Oh, how Saint Joseph played a vital role in our salvation history. My devotion to him is through the roof alongside Mother Mary. So much I wasn't aware of nor pondered on. May this book and our prayers through the intercession of Saint Joseph change the world!
- The love and Holy Spirit guided book by Father Galloway will lead you in a life changing journey that will change your life forever. St. JOSEPH pray for us ✝️.
- Beautiful book. I will never be the same after completing this Consecration Journey on March 19.
- AWESOME BOOK
- I saw this book and thought maybe later. Didn't really think I needed a consecration to St. Joseph as I am consecrated to Mary. Father Calloway has answered all my questions and proved me wrong. A friend gave me the book and it is wonderful. Soooo much I didn't know and needed to know. I have a spiritual father!!! I make my consecration on Feast of St. Joseph.
- So special those who select to consecrate themselves to St Joseph
- I was one of many praying for Fr Calloway to complete writing this beautiful book. I was able to start and complete my consecration to loving St Joseph... you will come to know him in a new way... enjoy your time in a way as none other!
- Do the Consecration and feel refreshed about St. Joseph
- I got the book in December and bought other copies for friends. I did the Consecration and finished on January 23, 2020. I keep the book on my desk and read from it every day now because it was so refreshing. I would recommend this read and Consecration to everyone in order to learn a very detail account of St. Joseph.
- let St. Joe be your Spiritual father
- Couldn't wait to start and now don't want it to end. St. Joseph will now always be my Spiritual father
- Already loving it!
- I have begun my consecration to St. Joseph. I'm currently on Day 3. This book is going to do so much good for the Church. People will learn a lot about St. Joseph by reading this book. Thank you, Fr. Calloway!