DetailsDrawing on the wealth of the Church's living tradition, Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC, calls on all of us to turn to St. Joseph, entrust ourselves, our Church, and our world to our spiritual father's loving care, and then watch for wonders when the Universal Patron of the Church opens the floodgates of Heaven to pour out graces into our lives today. Definitely a book for our time, Consecration to St. Joseph is dedicated to meeting the challenges of the present moment and restoring order to our Church and our world, all through the potent paternal intercession and care of St. Joseph. This book has everything you need to take your love and devotion to St. Joseph to a whole different level: a thorough program of consecration to St. Joseph; information on the 10 wonders of St. Joseph; and prayers and devotions to St. Joseph. Accessible, motivating, this book will kick off a great movement of consecration to our spiritual father and change the world.
- Additional Information
Author General No illustrations No Page Count 320 Type Books SKU FCSJ Format Paperback Size No Language English Published Jan 1, 2020 ISBN 9781596144316 Ship Date No
Customer Reviews 30 item(s)
- Need to share it
- It is so well done, it is hard for me to put down! I wish I could have friends visit me so we can read & discuss it together ! It is something I want to share!
- Love it! Thank you, Fr. Calloway!
- I learned things about St. Joseph I never knew! I am in love with him & I invited my FB friends and family to get the book, too! Thank You, Holy Spirit for inspiring Fr. Calloway to write this wonderful book!
- Thank you Father Calloway! Ite ad Joseph!
I did my self-prep for Consecration to St. Joseph using Father Donald Calloway's book and did my Consecration in 2020. There was little I know about our spiritual father, St. Joseph, until Father Calloway's book came. I consider this book a treasure to the Catholic Church. Thank you Father Calloway for writing and sharing this book to Catholics and Christians all over the world. The Holy Spirit has truly lead and guide you. On a happy note, my family of 5 is currently taking the prep classes, with God's grace, we hope to make the Consecration as a family to St. Joseph on March 19. Ite ad Joseph!
Janet W. from Arvada, CO
- beyond words.
- I can’t tell you how grateful I am that I came across this book. I have never known so much about St. Joseph as I did with this book. You don’t want to stop reading it. It has helped me greatly with my devotion to St. Joseph. Thank you so so much Fr. Calloway.
- St Joseph our Father
- My consecration day was over a month ago and continue my daily prayers to our beloved Father St. Joseph. As a cradle Catholic, I only knew that St. Joseph is the human father of our Lord Jesus but was never taught of this man's virtues or his greatness while he lived. As having traveled through Egypt and through Israel, I often am wonder and absolutely amazed on how St Joseph managed to take care of his family through such arduous roads and a long sandy journey. This book outlined why he is the second greatest saint and regrettably was much forgotten over the ages but thanks to Father Calloway we are now going to celebrate the year of St Joseph. I have now prayed for his help for healing from COVID for friends and my sister's entire family of 11 ( age 3 to 58) who all recovered. I am now waiting for the impossible to be answered through St. Joseph and Mother Mary's help. Incredible job writing this book Father Calloway.
- Our most helpful and loving spiritual father!
- I love this book! I am on day 14 and I feel it has already helped me to realize how St. Joseph is each person's spiritual father, the perfect father we all wish we have. I believe this book can help everyone to know our spiritual father St. Joseph is just waiting for us! For anyone who needs a great father in their life (which is just about everyone!)
- Enlightening, needed, timely, hopeful, thank you
- Just completed 33 day consecration, learned so much about St Joseph and his role. Thank you.
- Beautifully crafted, hats off!!!
Father, thank you so much for this profound book.It has touched my life so much. Thank you for all your sacrifices to make us better, holy ans at peace with Jesus. You have opened so many doors of hope, graces and strength. I pray for you and hope to meet you someday.
With all our love! - Cookie, nurse, mother of 4, married 27 years. Consecration Day- Our Lady of Knock
To God Be the Glory!! ♥️
- The prayers and copy of the Art Work is wonderful!
- I completed the 33 Days of Consecration to St. Joseph and for months after, went to my book to continue with prayers. I gave one to a relative who is a Passionist Priest another to one of my sons whose middle name is Joseph. I miss having it for one week and want another copy for myself and another to pass on.
- Terror Of Demons wonderful title for St. Joseph, Our Lord and Savior’s Daddy
Wonderful book. Love reading it and listening to Father Calloway explain the meaning of what his writings mean.
- Awesome book about St. Joseph!
This book is so informative and such a fitting tribute to St. Joseph! In these unprecedented times with the undermining of marriage and the decline of the traditional family, we need the help of St. Joseph more than ever. I love the way the book is laid out with each of the 33 days of preparation for Consecration to St. Joseph dedicated to a specific title in his Litany. Father Calloway beautifully extols all the outstanding virtues and gifts of St. Joseph and explains why he is the epitome of what it means to be a great husband and spiritual father. After reading the book you will know why St. Joseph is such a powerful intercessor and the most awesome saint next to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Queen of All Saints. Fr. Calloway gives us such a treasure trove of inspirational quotes, special prayers, meditations, little gems, and interesting stories about St. Joseph from saints, Popes, and mystics of the Church. He also includes colorful pages of commissioned art work and even provides help in group preparation for the Consecration. This book is not only fascinating reading but it is very comprehensive and well researched. Be prepared for a life changing experience as you delve into the mysterious hidden life of this great saint and deepen your relationship with him. Before reading this book I had no idea what a powerful intercessor St. Joseph is, nor did I know that much about his personal life since very little is said about him in the Bible. It certainly opened my eyes to what an incredible man St. Joseph is who can lead us back to God in a world enveloped in spiritual darkness. What a tremendous help in our spiritual journey to learn about the wonders of the life of St. Joseph and to be consecrated to him in our day!
- 5 Stars
- 5 Stars - thanks be to God for this book in a time we are in a Spiritual Battle. I have known a little of St Joseph and his great humility, this book by Father Calloway is truly Holy Spirit inspired. It has brought me to have such great respect and honor for St Joseph and how God our Heavenly Father chose St Joseph to be His earthly Father to protect our Savior Jesus and our Blessed Mother Mary. The holiness and humility of St Joseph to be in the presence and Father of the Holy Family is so greatly written by the Saints and Father Calloway to pull it all together in one book is a great blessing for all that will read it! It is for any person to read and be amazed at how great Saint Joseph is to our salvation history.
- I never grow up with a father, I lost my dad when I was 10 years old. I found my Spiritual father on St. Joseph and I'm not an orphan anymore????
Since I started reading this book, I cannot put down. I have shared the book to my friends and had our consecration on the Feast of St Joseph The Worker 5/1/20. 15 people have been Consecrated that day.
I facilitated the weekly discussion through messenger with my friends 2 sessions per weekend and everyone was so thankful finding out all about St Joseph, we've never heard before.
I'm so in love with St. Joseph, I started another group study because, I want everyone to know him. I actually bought 50 copies so I can give all of my priest friend a copy and pray they promote the devotion in their church.
- So glad I ordered this book!
- This book was wonderful. I was sad when I got to the 29th day and realized I was almost done. I wanted it to keep going! I love St. Joseph and plan on passing this book along. Thank you Father Calloway!
- Thank you Fr.Calloway
Fr. Calloway shows how St.Joseph brings us to Mary, together they bring us to Jesus and Jesus brings us to God the Father!
- Love it
- Day 2 and I've already learned so much. Looking forward to the next days to consecration. Thank you, Fr. Calloway
- I like to read about my faith. This book allows me to grow in my relationship with God
- Great book. I love Fr Calloway’s book on The Rosary
- Beautiful readings and facts about St. Joseph. Entertaining!
- I love the book. I was waiting for the Spanish version and now I am so happy that I decided to do it in English because it is very easy to follow by myself at home. It is an excellent prayer and learning during these difficult times of pandemia we are going through. Thank you Father Calloway for the opportunity to know St. Joseph so much better. I am spreading the word about the book here in Imperial Valley, California.
- Thank you Father Calloway. You and this book are Anointed!
I'm blown away. Never did I think I would be so effected by reading this book. There is no doubt there is an anointing on Fr. Calloway and this consecration. I cannot believe the spiritual progress I have made through this consecration. I was given countless sanctifying graces while reading each and every chapter. I am FOREVER changed and permanently elevated in my love and understanding of St. Joseph. There is no going back after reading this book. Onward and Upward in my love and devotion for this great soul.
- A spiritual must have!
- My family were praying the 54 day rosary novena when we were asked to add prayers for this Fr Calloway book to be published. Now we know why it was so important! This book leads you to gain a spiritual treasure you won't want to miss! And just when you thought you knew St Joseph, there's more. Look to our spiritual father, St Joseph and now consecrate yourself to him with the help of this book! Powerful, brilliantly written and Divinely inspired, Fr Calloway helps you fall in love with St Joseph.
- GO TO ST. JOSEPH
- I did the 33 day consecration and learned so much about St. Joseph and how powerful he is and continues to be - Terror of Demons is my favorite....gave my copy of book to my son who has five children...
- Every catholic should consecration themselves to St. Joseph!
- Wonderful book. My husband and I learned a lot about St. Joseph. We couldn't put the book down. We couldn't wait to learn something different about St. Joseph each day. We will be redoing it again starting on March 30.
- Think about St. Joseph in a whole new way
- This book made me think about St.Joseph in a whole new way....as a Dad to little Jesus growing up, holding Jesus in his arms, teaching him carpentry, being Jesus's role model, as a caring and devoted husband, as a father who had to escape dangers without time to think and prepare...this is an incredible book! I now think of St. Joseph as my Spiritual father. In these troubling times, who doesn't need a good and loving father to call on for help to intercede for us to Jesus and Our Heavenly Father?
- Open your self to Saint Joseph. He will change your life.
- This Consecration is powerful. Oh, how Saint Joseph played a vital role in our salvation history. My devotion to him is through the roof alongside Mother Mary. So much I wasn't aware of nor pondered on. May this book and our prayers through the intercession of Saint Joseph change the world!
- The love and Holy Spirit guided book by Father Galloway will lead you in a life changing journey that will change your life forever. St. JOSEPH pray for us ✝️.
- Beautiful book. I will never be the same after completing this Consecration Journey on March 19.
- AWESOME BOOK
- I saw this book and thought maybe later. Didn't really think I needed a consecration to St. Joseph as I am consecrated to Mary. Father Calloway has answered all my questions and proved me wrong. A friend gave me the book and it is wonderful. Soooo much I didn't know and needed to know. I have a spiritual father!!! I make my consecration on Feast of St. Joseph.
- So special those who select to consecrate themselves to St Joseph
- I was one of many praying for Fr Calloway to complete writing this beautiful book. I was able to start and complete my consecration to loving St Joseph... you will come to know him in a new way... enjoy your time in a way as none other!
- Do the Consecration and feel refreshed about St. Joseph
- I got the book in December and bought other copies for friends. I did the Consecration and finished on January 23, 2020. I keep the book on my desk and read from it every day now because it was so refreshing. I would recommend this read and Consecration to everyone in order to learn a very detail account of St. Joseph.
- let St. Joe be your Spiritual father
- Couldn't wait to start and now don't want it to end. St. Joseph will now always be my Spiritual father
- Already loving it!
- I have begun my consecration to St. Joseph. I'm currently on Day 3. This book is going to do so much good for the Church. People will learn a lot about St. Joseph by reading this book. Thank you, Fr. Calloway!