DetailsDrawing on the wealth of the Church's living tradition, Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC, calls on all of us to turn to St. Joseph, entrust ourselves, our Church, and our world to our spiritual father's loving care, and then watch for wonders when the Universal Patron of the Church opens the floodgates of Heaven to pour out graces into our lives today. Definitely a book for our time, Consecration to St. Joseph is dedicated to meeting the challenges of the present moment and restoring order to our Church and our world, all through the potent paternal intercession and care of St. Joseph. This book has everything you need to take your love and devotion to St. Joseph to a whole different level: a thorough program of consecration to St. Joseph; information on the 10 wonders of St. Joseph; and prayers and devotions to St. Joseph. Accessible, motivating, this book will kick off a great movement of consecration to our spiritual father and change the world.
- Additional Information
Author General No illustrations No Page Count 320 Type Books SKU FCSJ Format Paperback Size No Language English Published Jan 1, 2020 ISBN 9781596144316 Ship Date No
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- So special those who select to consecrate themselves to St Joseph
- I was one of many praying for Fr Calloway to complete writing this beautiful book. I was able to start and complete my consecration to loving St Joseph... you will come to know him in a new way... enjoy your time in a way as none other!
- Do the Consecration and feel refreshed about St. Joseph
- I got the book in December and bought other copies for friends. I did the Consecration and finished on January 23, 2020. I keep the book on my desk and read from it every day now because it was so refreshing. I would recommend this read and Consecration to everyone in order to learn a very detail account of St. Joseph.
- let St. Joe be your Spiritual father
- Couldn't wait to start and now don't want it to end. St. Joseph will now always be my Spiritual father
- Already loving it!
- I have begun my consecration to St. Joseph. I'm currently on Day 3. This book is going to do so much good for the Church. People will learn a lot about St. Joseph by reading this book. Thank you, Fr. Calloway!