- Donna Marie again has given us a beautiful, inspiring book to use as a retreat and take to others.
- 52 Weeks with Saint Faustina is a very inspirational book. Donna adds beautiful prayers and things to ponder along with merciful things to do for the week.
- A wonderful work, certain to become a classic on Divine Mercy and Saint Faustina.
- Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle's book is lovely. It's a special book and gets right to the heart of the unique message Jesus entrusted to Saint Faustina. Each chapter contains special nuggets of information and allows the reader to follow the saint's life and her deep and loving relationship with Jesus. This book is certain to deepen the reader's relationship with Jesus, using the devotion to Divine Mercy. This is certain to be the classic work that defines Saint Faustina and how Jesus revealed Divine Mercy to humans. Mrs. Cooper O'Boyle writes in a simple, straight-forward manner that draws the reader into the subject.
- Simply Inspiring
- The next time you feel something stirring in your heart, think of Sr. Faustina. She let God lead her and never looked back. This 52 week reflection will add depth to your prayer life and peace to your soul. Donna-Marie Cooper Boyle's quick and easy style will help you kickstart your week with Mother Mary, leaning on the spiritual strength of Saint Faustina. You'll be anticipating the grace to come from the next week before it begins.
- Helps to develop a deeper friendship with Jesus
- This endearing book is a treasure. It brings the reader closer to intimacy with Jesus through His friend, St. Faustina. The closeness that blooms begins with the introduction to St Faustina by her given name: Helen. Immediately, there is a stronger bond as she is known and introduced by her birth name. Donna-Marie fosters the reader into a deeper relationship with the Saint who in turn draws one closer to Jesus, Himself! It is a beautiful book!
- Great book!
- What a great book! I love St. Faustina and have read parts of her diary, but have to admit that it can be a little intimidating. I love that Donna-Marie pulled out small, digestible excerpts that we can enjoy and reflect on. Each weekly reading is short enough to read fairly quickly, but still meaty enough to give something to think about and work on all week.
- It is as if you are right next to Saint Faustina
- This book allows me to feel as if I am with Saint Faustina,her struggles and her joys, and I’m walking with her, it draws me closer to God. The author’s questions at the end of each week help me to reflect and discern about my own life. Am I doing what I need to do or can I do more? How can I feel the closeness to God I so desire? How can I be more like Saint Faustina? I love how each chapter is for a week so I review each chapter for the week and ponder the questions daily. It helps me feel a greater connection to God! The author’s inspiration from such a Saint I knew little about before I began reading her book really shines through.
- Grow closer to Saint Faustina and help to live her message of Divine Mercy
- As soon as you open this book and start reading, it is very apparent that it was truly a work of heavenly inspiration. Donna-Marie has really outdone herself this time! If you already have a devotion to Saint Faustina and her message of Divine Mercy or are just getting acquainted with her, this is the perfect weekly meditation book for you. It would make a wonderful Christmas present for someone or as a gift for any time of the year because it does not follow dates but numbered weeks. I cannot wait to get started on the journey!
- Inspired labor of love
- What a beautifully written book by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle! It definitely is a labor of love inspired by Jesus in the Divine Mercy and his messenger, Saint Faustina. Just reading, in the preface, the story of how this book came to be demonstrates for us, the readers, how trusting in Jesus can lead us all to places we never expected to reach. The book is very well designed to enable us to utilize its message in our daily lives with a very helpful section that describes how to use the book as a weekly guide. Each chapter starts with a verse perhaps from Saint Faustina, or from the Scriptures, or from Jesus' messages to Saint Faustina; then it goes into a deeper explanation of the learnings to be gleaned; with an aspect of Divine Mercy to ponder; then suggestions for works of mercy based on the weekly reading; and finishing with a prayer of mercy for each day of that week - all very inspirational. Donna-Marie, in the preface, notes that she started working on this book in late 2017. It is so beautifully written that it's amazing that so much could be accomplished by Donna-Marie in such a short time - truly a labor of love From Donna-Marie, Saint Faustina, and Our Lord for her readers learn from and put into practice!
- Donna -Marie Cooper O’Boyle has written a Classic, a spiritual gem.
- Donna-Marie Cooper O’ Boyle, has written a beautiful, mystical, classic masterpiece. As I read the book I could see St Faustina through out the book as if I was standing next to her in her convent cell or riding the train with her . It was as if she were in the room with me each morning during my meditation and prayer time. Numerous times I was brought to tears over our Lords deep love for us. This book has deepened my faith in Trusting our Lord. It has completely changed my prayer life into a deeper relationship with our Lord. How precious a gift our Lord has given to us in the gift of his endless mercy. I highly recommend this book to all those who are looking to deepen their relationship with the Lord, who want to get to know St Faustina. Who want to develope a deeper devotion in their own prayer life. To realise the gift of the Divine Mercy Chaplet and image. Who ever is blessed to read this treasure will most definitely find this book to be a treasure that was written in love!
- A Great book to buy for busy people, discussion groups and or for personal daily prayer time.
I knew this was going to be a special book as soon as I read the introduction. It includes the beautiful and providential story of how this book came to be, as well as practical helps for meditating on its content.
Written in short succinct chapters that could be read nightly at the family dinner table, or during one’s personal prayer time, every chapter includes interesting tidbits from the life of St Faustina. Wishing there were more books like this.
It is simple and easy to read, yet rich in the treasures of our faith so that anyone at every stage of the Spiritual life can feel enriched and edified by its reading. I look forward to buying this as a gift for people in my family this Christmas. I think it could also be used as a source for facilitators who may want to start a book study or discussion group for Divine Mercy.