- Life-changing, day by day
- A well researched, inspiring devotional. Although you can read this straight through, I’d advise taking it one week at a time as intended. It’s a beautiful layering of God’s truth and direction with the daily prayer each week changing to keep focused on intentions. Each week there’s a challenge to live out our Christian lives more fully by charitable works etc. I love the soothing approach to trusting God with our every need. When I read this I can hear Donna’s soft voice in my head, as if she were standing beside me. Thankfully, I’ve been able to meet her at MCCW retreats/conferences in the past. I appreciate the depth of research she’s put into this masterpiece, but her heart is truly in it as well.
- Nurturing a deeper faith
- I cannot thank Donna Marie enough for this beautifully written book. Already I can see that this book is responsible for taking my faith to a deeper level. May our Lord continue to bless Donna Marie with inspiration and grace.
- A Devotional for All. What a gift.
- 52 weeks with St. Faustina is an inviting devotional to experience the Divine Mercy through the Diary of St. Faustina with beautiful application by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle. I love that Donna-Mary incorporates St. Faustina's words of mercy (from Jesus), acts of mercy for us to offer, and prayers of mercy. The table of contents is thematic so that readers can flip to portions of the book that are pertinent to their particular experiences or struggles, or read cover to cover. Since there is no needed start date, readers can begin as soon as God beckons them. I have gifted this book to two of my neighbors already. It is wonderful.
- You won’t regret purchasing this book.
- I have many thoughts. Learning about the life of St Faustina and her encounters with Jesus is amazing. I find it fascinating that she was alive in the not so distant past. I always thought the Saints were from centuries ago. To know she is a Saint of our time is powerful to me. At the end of each chapter is a “ponder” and a “merciful” action. They are a great reminder on how we should live our lives.
- Walking with St. Faustina
- I have read many books by Donna Marie that enrich your prayer life and help you grow in your relationship with Jesus, this is no exception. This book is wonderful from the preface and throughout the book. It is very easy to read and the format is truly user friendly. What I especially enjoyed about this book is that it feels like Donna is sitting with me sharing the love she has for our Lord and how she has become even closer to him due to learning more about St. Faustina. For many years, I have tried to read the Diary from beginning to end, but have become overwhelmed. Donna Marie has changed that with this wonderful book. I encourage any one who wants to deepen their relationship with our Lord to pick up this book. It will truly change your life and enrich your spiritual life.
- Wow - a year with Saint Faustina and Divine Mercy. Fantastic!
- What a little treasure this book is! I am familiar with the story of St. Faustina and the message of Divine Mercy, but I can't wait to dive in a little deeper into this incredible devotion during the upcoming year. For each week, Donna-Marie has included quotes from the Diary of St. Faustina, stories from her life, meditations, suggested actions, and prayers. All of that is found in just a few pages per week - I plan on reading each week's section on Sunday and then praying and acting on what I've read during the following week. I really feel that this book is going to lead me on a wonderful spiritual pilgrimage in the upcoming year, which for me will be a year of Divine Mercy. I hope that many, many people will get their hands on this book!
- Perfect accompaniment to the Diary of St Faustina
This book is a must read! Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle draws upon the writings of St Faustina’s Diary and presents various aspects of this beloved pious saint ‘s Life in a way that is easy to read offering spiritual food for thought and practical tips on how to imitate St Faustina in our own daily lives.
Each chapter is only about 5-6 pages long with a short prayer at the end of the chapter to be recited daily. Each chapter focuses on a different theme or virtue which we need to cultivate in order to help us deepen our faith and confidence in Jesus.
This book is one of those gems which I describe as simple, yet profound and is a wonderful accompaniment to the Diary of St Faustina. This beautiful book is a must-have accompaniment to offer guidance in helping to understand and interpret the message of Divine Mercy as is written in the Diary of St Faustina.
I am excited to share this book as the perfect gift for my friends and family. I know they will love it!
- I feel so much closer to the message of Divine Mercy. It has brought me closer to Jesus and his messages. I find myself reading the diary more now because of Donna's book.
- Wonderfully written. Book helps you understand St. Faustina and her message from Jesus more clearly.
- Thank you Donna-Marie Cooper-O'Boyle for writing this wonderful book!
I am very excited to start my 52 week spiritual pilgrimage with St. Faustina Kowalska and the Divine Mercy message that our Lord entrusted to her.
The book is broken down into 4 parts: Ordinary Life, Merciful Life, Interior Life and Mystical Life.
I like how Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle writes in the Preface “ We are all so connected on this pilgrimage through life! We are blessed as Catholics to be part of the great Communion of Saints”.
I also like how Donna-Marie exhorts us to use this book as a form of ”spiritual exercise”. She writes, “The time and effort you put into your prayer exercises will result is a deeper and more intimate union with Jesus”.
I am ready to begin this 52 week spiritual pilgrimage, and by God’s grace will be led to a deeper and more intimate union with Jesus. Thank you Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle for writing this wonderful book!
This book would make a great Christmas gift for all of you loved ones.
- Expect To Be Changed!
- Jesus appeared to Saint Faustina throughout her life and asked her to write down His messages of Divine Mercy for the world. This book, 52 weeks with Saint Faustina, shows how the apostle of Divine Mercy lived and acted and prayed. “For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light“ comes to mind as I read through this powerful book. To think we hold in our hands a book written in such a manner that takes us out of our well-worn paths of thinking as we are enlightened by this great yet humble saint, St. Faustina. This book, no doubt, intends to take us where we are and show us how to climb the steps of holiness and leave nothing to chance as we are spoon fed little by little making what once attempted by our own efforts with difficulty now seem possible. The richness of this book will plumb the depths of our heart and we will have opportunities with suggested merciful actions. If only we can read and take the leap of faith inspired by this book we will never again be the same!